walkerstalker2It is normal for your eyes to feel bad because of the bit of fertilizer in the eyes. Your eyes will get stimulated. You need to wash the eyes carefully with the clean water. Then you use the clean cloth to dry it. You could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. You could use the eye drops to moisture the eyes and make the eyes get comfortable.03/19/2013
JonahWhen you get something into your eyes, you should do eyes the follows: 1. Close your eyes gently for a while, and use your hand to pick up your eyelid gently. This can make your tears come out, and can make the things out of your eyes. 2. If it can not be make out with tears, and your eyes hurt, you should make your eyelid inside out, and use wet cotton swab or clean hankerchief to wipe it gently or wash your eyelid with clean water. 3. If it still hurts and you feel there is still something in your eyes, you should go to see a doctor. I hope this can help you.03/20/2013
Gabriel petersWell, it is actually terrible to have fertilizer in your eyes. And as we know that fertilizer is made of various chemical materials, and it also have some irritants in it. If you get fertilizer in your eyes, and do not take some measures to treat your eyes, it will just infect your eyes, leading to some eye problems. For example, it may make your eyes be red, itchy, dry, even burning. So just have some pure water to wash your eyes at the first step. And then, having some eye drops in your eyes is also essential. If your situation is severe, just go and see the eye doctor as soon as possible.03/21/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?