Marissa georgeI have heard that a university student's eyes got frostbite because of climbing snow mountain. His contact lenses were frozen at the temperature of eight degrees below zero. Generally speaking, your eyes don't be frozen under low temperature unless you wear contact lenses. So please pay attention to the temperature when you are preparing a trip and had better choose frame glasses.03/19/2013
Noah jamesIt is not possible for the eyes to get freeze. Your eyes may get infection under your unconscious way. You may find that the invisible bacterium come into your eyes. You need to use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to release the symptom of freeze eyes. You could also use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable.03/19/2013
Brittany daleIt is impossible for eyes to get freeze. When you are experiencing a cold weather, a very small part of eyeball is exposed to the coldness. Every time you blink, your eyelid will warm your eyeball. Tears also have the function of keeping the eyes warm. Besides, your eyes are under the control of body temperature, so it will prevent them from freezing. Even if your body temperature is very low, your eyes are still warm because all the blood will move towards to the eyes, head and brain to warm them up.03/20/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?