gilesYes, you could wear them at the same time. However the colored contact lenses should be with no prescription which is just used for the look. You could use the prism glasses to help you get the right vision to see things clearly. Now a lot of people try this way to help them have the right vision and cool look.03/19/2013
walkercub76Yes, you can wear your contact lenses when you are wearing prism glasses. That's because decorative or plano won't change your eyesight but only change the look of your eyes. You are now a nearsighted or farsighted person without correction. Therefore, you need to get your vision corrected and refracted through prism glasses.03/24/2013
chatter_box505The degree of invisible glasses and frame glasses are not same, but you can choose right degree of them if you want to wear invisible glasses and frame glasses at the same time. If your vision is within 400 degrees , the contact lenses you choose should be 25 degrees lower than prism glasses. And if your eyesight is higher than 400 degrees, you should select contact lenses that are 50 degrees lower than prism glasses. By this means, it makes no difference when you wear contact lenses with prism glasses.03/26/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Are replica eyeglasses worthy of trying?
- Are Plano eyeglasses a good protective equipment?
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- What are the eyesight requirements for airline pilots?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- My reading glasses don't work when looking at my computer. what should I do?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Why is frame style important for kids?
- Will the eye get lazy again when the patching stops?
- What do I do if my son is colour blind?