clarinetbandguyYes, your adrenal fatigue will cause the dry eyes because of the weak immune system and infection at the body. Your eyes will not only be dry but also be red. You should better have the good rest for the eyes, not sitting in front of the computers for a long time. You'd better use the warm compress and eye drops to moisture the eyes.03/19/2013
warrenActually, dry eyes are caused by several factors. Your living habit and living environment both matters when considering the causes of dry eyes. For example, if you are used to using computers for a long time and sleep very late, you are likely to have dry eyes and red eyes. Besides, dry weather may worsen your condition. Adrenal fatigue often happened when you are under stress and pressure. However, there is no direct connection between adrenal fatigue and dry eyes.03/19/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?