Jason lesterIn order to keep your eyes look young, you should avoid the wrinkles around the eyes. You should not sleep late at night which will easily cause the wrinkles around your eyes. You should also use the oil essentials to adopt on the surrounding parts of the eyes to make the eyes feel comfortable. You need to keep the healthy diet to make the eyes look young. In a word, the healthy diet and good rest will keep the young look of your eyes.03/19/2013
handshakedevonAge related problems and irregular life style can cause eye wrinkles, black circles and eye bags, which can make you look old and tired. Apply Wrinkle-Smooth Night Cream under your eyes at night, or Plastic surgery also can help you get rid of eye bags, botox injection also can reduce eye wrinkles. And having a regular life style can prevent you from those age related eye problems.03/19/2013
cha0s_engelFirst of all, you need bright and clear eyes to look young. If you have vitreous opacity, you may look old and ill. Secondly, young eyes have elastic eyelids and eye skin. If you have eye bags under your eyes, you may appear to be at least 10 years older that your age. Thirdly, thick eyelashes make your eyes biger and younger. You know why women like to wear false eyelashes. Last but not the least, you should have affirmative and vibrant eye expression. Eyes are the windows of one's soul. If you have a young attitude, your eyes can tell it.03/19/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?