you can get wrap round computer glasses if your prescription is under +/- 400 . They can easily be found online , here are some of my favourite stores which offer good quailty in low price : Firmoo,Zennic , Coastal ,,Framedirect ,and eyebuydirect . hope these can help you ,04/13/2012
KayleeIf your eyes get the prescription, you should better protect the eyes on many aspects. For one, you should not use the computers for a long time. If you want to buy the warp around the Computer Glasses, you could go to the online store to have a look because the price may be suitable.10/23/2012
walker626You can have a look at http://www.ebay.com/bhp/computer-glasses. I haven't found any wrap around computer glasses for you. I guess you mean you want to store a pair of prescription lenses with a pair of wraparound sunglasses frame. I don't know whether this will work for you or not. But you can have a try. Good luck!12/20/2013
Brandon cookI heard about wraparound sunglasses but I have never heard about wraparound computer glasses. Dude, are you sure you have seen this kind of computer glasses? If you know where can buy a pair of this kind of computer glasses. please let me know. I also want to have a try.12/20/2013
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?