Mackenzie roseIf the person's eyelid get loose at the skin and at the same time show the droopy symptom, he or she is mostly possible to get the ptosis. They could use the oil essential to adopt on the eyes surrounding parts to make the eyes get intense at the skin. They should not stay up late at night which will make the ptosis get serious. The food with vitamin C could also help them reduce the ptosis.03/21/2013
Jacqueline warrenPtosis is also know as droopy eyelids, is very common in older people, mostly it can be caused by eye injury, disease and age problems. Ptosis appears as a drooping of the upper eyelids, and it can be in just one eye, or both eyes. Ptosis can abstract your vision and cause tiredness and aching of your eyes.03/21/2013
CassyThere is a way checking if you have ptosis, that is relaxing your forehead and stretching the brow firstly. Then, measuring the upper eyelid position when your eyeballs extremely down at somewhere and the upper eyelid position on the extreme to gaze at something. Please remember digital differential and compare it with normal persons'. As far as i know, the difference of normal person is above 8 millimeters, but if yours is about 4 millimeters, you may have got ptosis.03/21/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Using a eyepatch for Ptosis
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?