AlyssaYes, drinking rubbing alcohol will make people go blind. It is bad for eyes because of the stimulating irritates. You could not drink a lot which will stimulate your eyes nerves. After drinking, you should better have the good rest for the eyes. You should also have water. The warm compress could be used to comfort your eyes.03/21/2013
GillianNo, people don't go blind for drinking rubbing alcohol. But rubbing alcohol contains 70% isopropyl alcohol and it is very toxic and different from ethanol, the type of alcohol people drink in alcoholic beverages, so there are many side effects of drinking it including nausea, vomiting, low body temperature, seizures, unconsciousness, pale skin, and slow breathing which is less than normal eight times per minute.03/21/2013
Cathy DaileyRubbing alcohol is really harmful to our body, and actually it is bad for our eyes. Generally speaking, drinking rubbing alcohol can easily cause alcohol poisoning. Then follows some poisoning symptoms, such as vomiting, slow breathing, pale skin, low body temperature, in serious condition, it can result in unconsciousness and seizures. If your condition is worsen by over rubbing alcohol and you may have a high possibility to go blindness.03/27/2013
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Does Glaucoma Cause Blindness?
- What Eye Degree Is Legally Blind?
- What eyesight is blind ?
- can chronic dry eye cause blindness ?
- Will glaucoma lead to blindness?
- Is being blind in one eye considered a disability?
- Can blind people cry tears?
- Do blind people blink their eyes？
- Can blind people have normal looking eyes?