Michael?Yes, there is no doubt that our eye health status can reflect our health condition. The eyes can give us glimpse signs of health problem like lupus provide, diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease. Because our body's systems are interconnected, it makes it possible to reflect those dieases in the vascular, nervous and immune system, among others, potentially leading to earlier diagnosis and treatment. Having a heart problem causes a deficiency of lutein, which is an antioxidant nutrient always linked to eye health. It helps to prevent eyes from the red eyes. The red eyes are always associated with glaucoma, rheumatoid arthritis, erection problems or high blood pressure. In safe side, you need to head to your doctor and have a thorough exam of your body.03/25/2013
Zoe murphyYes, some eye problems will reflect the health condition. The heart problems will cause red eyes because of the intense nerves at the whole body. You need to use some eye drops to release it. At the same time, the home remedy of warm compress will also make your eyes feel comfortable. You should eat more food with vitamin C which will moisture your eyes.03/21/2013
Cameron smithNo,heart problem won't cause red eyes. What is eye redness? Eye redness is the manifestation of enlarged or dilated blood vessels in the eyes. What are the causes of eye redness? 1.Eye diseases such as pink eye, dry eye, blepharitis, uveitis,acute angle-closure glaucoma, or corneal ulcer or infection of the eye. 2.injury in the eye or contacts lens wear 3.subconjunctival Hemorrhage or broke blood vessels 4.Allergies 5.high blood pressure Therefore, if you have red eyes, you may check if you are suffering from the problems above.03/21/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?