cute_lil_ambieVitiligo is a kind of skin disorder disease that can cause the skin lose its color. It can develop on any part of the body, such as mouth, nose, inner ear and eyes. Vitiligo is a non communicable disease, and you can prevent it through avoid using too much sour things and maintain good immunity system.03/21/2013
eomer_byromVitiligo will of course cause a lot of eye problems. Your eyes may get red and dry easily. In addition, you could also feel uncomfortable at the eyes. Vitiligo is a common multiple of pigment skin disease. It is to local disfiguring or extensive hair sex forming characteristics of white spot. It is a kind of acquired and disfiguring skin white patch. Dysfunction of nerve cells has produced the melanin cell toxic substances. Dysfunction of the body's immune system attacks and destroys the melanin cells or of the flaws of melanocyte in melanin formation which is formed in the process of some of its own toxic by-products. Vitiligo patients may have certain genetic defects, easy to be damaged. Your eyes will always be dry because of the skin affection. You could use some eye drops with ant-inflammation to make the eyes get comfortable. You could also use the warm compress which is the easy home remedy to make your eyes get comfortable.03/21/2013
COLIN GREENPlease don't let it concern you. The probability of clinical vitiligo patients' eye pigment is affected very little, and there is no clear data show that vitiligo may influence vision. However. The treatment of ultraviolet light can damage eyesight and you should protect properly when you receive the treatment of vitiligo. Besides, try to reduce the time of irradiation.03/21/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?