ErnOk, as you can see, the sunshine is the strongest light source in the world, which could have serious damage to your eyes, making your eyes unable to open and leave your eyes decreased of vision. So if you are often in the open, you should wear a pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes against the sunshine. Otherwise, your eyes might be damaged and suffer a lot.03/24/2013
b0rn2bxcraziiBurning eyes can be caused by many problems, and sensitive to light, especially strong sunlight also can cause burning eyes. Wear sunglasses when you have to go out and avoid exposure to the sun for a long time can help you a lot. While, highly sensitive to sunlight can be caused by some diseases and you'd better see a doctor.03/27/2013
walkinginlightWell, generally speaking, there are some people who have the same experience as you have. For burning eyes, it can be dangerous and annoying. In common, when you go outside where there is strong sunlight, it will just make your eyes react to it. At that time, your eyes can be sensitive and even have burning eyes. Of course, eye infection can be other reason of burning eyes. So you should avoid your eyes being infected. By the way, high eye pressure can lead to burning eyes too. To treat it, I will suggest you put some cool ice on your eyes, in that way, it can relieve your symptom. Also, wearing a pair of sunglasses can be very essential.03/27/2013
JessicaHello, eyes feel burning is a normal eye disease, there have so many reasons could caused this systems. From the point your description, you eyes maybe get inflammation or overworking lead to eye-pressure too high. In this time, you need eat more vegetable and fruit high in Vitamin A, C, E. And remember to use antiphlogistic eye drop, drink more water during cure, don't eat spicy food.04/01/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?