GailI can tell you that will never happen. The human body is composed of water and people want to resupply it everyday. At the same time, people undergoes a process of metabolism. Water takes useless substances from human's body through sweating,urinating,etc. Weeping is also one way of matabolism. Therefore, when the day you quit drinking water comes, you will run out of tears.03/24/2013
elizabethandzoeWell, in my opinion, it is possible for your eyes to have tear running out. So you do not need to worry about it. On the other hand, for your watery eyes, it can be annoying and dangerous. First, you should know that watery eyes can be a sign of dry eyes. Generally speaking, tears are for lubrication and for keeping your eyes clean. And when your tear glands don't work in a wrong order, it may develop dry eye syndrome. At that moment, the tear glands react by producing large amounts of tears. And that can lead to some symptoms which just like you had. Also, in some cases, allergies and eye infection can also cause watery eyes too. So just check your situation as soon as possible.03/27/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?