RJGetting dry eyes, you may experience scratchy, filmy feeling, or have itchy eyes, red eyes, blurred vision, and light sensitivity and so on. Dry eyes are a common eye disease caused by the disorder of tear production. Some medications, such as antidepressants, and bad habits of using eyes, such as watching TV for a long time, all can cause dry eyes .03/22/2013
LukeYes, dry eyes are likely to cause blurry vision. That's because our eyes need sufficient tears to maintain basic visual function of the corneal and lubricate the surface of outer layer of the corneal.Without enough tears which forms an lacrimal film out side the corneal, our corneal will be so rough that the vision becomes blurred. Tears can fill up the scratch on the corneal and make it smooth so that we can see things more clearly. The symptoms of dry eyes include: eye redness, itchiness, sting in your eyes, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, tenderness, bloodshot eyes, swollen eyes or more mucus.03/24/2013
John clarkWell, yes, dry eyes can just lead to blurry vision in some degree. So you can just pay more attention to it, for blurry vision can be kind of dangerous when you go outside or have driving. For dry eyes, in common, if you do not have the necessary balance of three layers in your eyes, or if your eyes do not make enough tears to coat the eye, dry eye can be possible. Because of dry eyes, some other eye problems can occur too. For example, your eyes will feel discomfort, which includes blurry, irritation, burning, redness, tearing, and itchy. Generally speaking, if you have cured dry eyes, blurry vision can be fine by itself. So you need to drink more water. Also, use some moisture to make your eye not so dry. By the way, some eye drops can be used too.03/27/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- I am suffering from dizzy spells. But only my right eye blurs. How to relieve this ?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can Stress Cause Headaches and Blurred Vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause dizziness and blurred vision?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?