Savannah percyYour eyes may be too tired which cause the burning symptom. Or your eyes get the invisible bacterium which causes the eye infection. You should use the eyed drops with anti-inflammation to make the eyes get comfortable and moisture. You could also come back home and do the warm compress to reduce the burning symptom and make the eyes feel comfortable.03/26/2013
GailOk, It sounds like there are some problems with your eyes. Burning eyes, which could be seen as a sign of health problems, is very popular among middle aged people, its main reason is lack of sleep among them, and maybe bad use of eyes and a lack of healthy diet. You can fix your problem by taking notice of your problems, and maybe consult a doctor could be helpful. Most importantly, good rest and healthy foods are essential for you.03/26/2013
creatingmeFirst of all, you need to know if your eyes burn in other circumstances. For instance, your eyes also burn in strong sunlight. If so, you may be sensitive to the sunlight. Otherwise, there may be something that you are allergic to in the car. As a result of allergy, your eyes burn every time you drive.03/26/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?