JenBecause the baby's eyes are sensitive, you should not use the eye drops. Although it has the role to clear the eyes, it has great stimulates on the baby's eyes. You could just use the clean cloth with some warm water to rub the eyes. You could also make baby laugh and blink more which could also let the urine in the eyes get disappear soon. You could have a try.03/26/2013
warrenOh, that sounds just terrible, because urine is somehow irritative and may give rise to some slight problems with us, especially babies. Anyway, you should try to get some mild normal saline to wash its eyes and get some anti-biotic eye drops to deal with the effects. That is not serious if treatment is provided. Try to be careful in the future.03/26/2013
b3hind_blu_eyesThis is normal for a baby. Just wash him clean, and he will be fine. The urine which gets in his eyes won't do any harm to him, as most of the urine is water. If he is suffering from red eyes, you can first wash away the urine with water. Most likely, he doesn't need any special care just because of urine getting in eyes, as this is very common and harmless for babies. Just remember, next time you change his diaper, cover his front first.03/26/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?