walker67Using steam smoke eyes is a treatment that comes from traditional Chinese medical science, so it has a good effect on dry eyes in this way. And i want to tell you the details, that is to say, the component parts of steam are wild chrysanthemum flowers, peppermints, mulberry leaves and so on. Steam eyes twice a day.03/26/2013
Mariah shelleyTo some degree, steam will be good for your dry eyes. However it is temporary. in order to cure your dry eyes, it should be from the inner treatment. You should eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes. It is so effective and workable. You should not sit in front of the computers for a long time which will make the dryness of the eyes get serious.03/26/2013
cnpriestYes, steam can help to alleviate dry eyes. Steam can lubricate your eyes and relieve the drying in your eyes by permeating in the air. In addition, it can increase peripheral humidity. You can also add some herbal medicine into the steam so that they can prevent or treat the open sore or infection as the complications of dry eyes syndrome.03/26/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?