hands4godThat is because fruits and vegetables contain nutritions and Vitamins that are good for the health of eyes, those nutritions and Vitamins can help you prevent eye disease and keep the health of your body. And for I know that Vitamin E, as an important Vitamin for keep eyes healthy, is abundant contained in vegetables instead of meat, such as carrot.03/27/2013
Alisa O.It is true that a large amount of vegetables in diet is good for eyes, but whether vegetarians have brighter eyes depends. Some vegetarians have brighter eyes, while the others not. However, eating more vegetables will benefit your health as well as good condition of eyes. A scientific research has showed that vegetables and fruits with bright colors contain plentiful vitamins which help you to avoid some eye diseases. While eating vegetables and fruits, you can also take in antioxidants which are essential for eye health and a good vision. If you eat too much meat, especially red meat that contains high cholesterol, you may have arcus that results in a white ring around the clear part of your eyes. Above all, to keep healthy, you should balance your diet.03/27/2013
Susan WrightYes, eating some vegetables will make your eyes get bright because of the containing vitamin C. Some fresh vegetables are very helpful for the eyes, such as spinach, vegetable, leek and green peppers. In addition, cucumber, pakchoi, broccoli and cauliflower with fresh jujubes are also the necessary vegetables contain the vitamin C. There are also a lot of fruits rich in vitamin C, like kiwi, hawthorn, grapefruit, strawberries, oranges, lemons and so on. The food containing with vitamin C can enhance immunity. In addition, it can reduce your heart disease and stroke, accelerate wound healing to relieve asthma and prevent cold. You should eat more food with vitamin C to protect your eyes. Once your eyes feel moisture, you will feel comfortable at the eyes too. You could also do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. The good rest is the necessary one.03/27/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?