Zachary eddyIf the bulging eyes are caused by hyperthyroidism, then they are hereditary. As hyperthyroidism runs in family, grave eyes disease can be passed from generation to generation. If you are suffering from grave eyes, you can take medicine to control overactive thyroid. When the drugs don't work, you can turn to surgery.03/28/2013
carolynx66Actually some bulging eyes are hereditary because of the genetic genes. However some people get this because of the habit of wearing the eyeglasses. In order to reduce the bulging eyes, you could use some warm compress to release the symptom. You should keep on doing this every day. At the same time, you should have the good rest for the eyes, not sitting in front of the computers for a long time.03/29/2013
Melissa duncanThe answer is no, the bulging eyes are not hereditary. The bulging eyes stems from the too much water intake before the sleep or the damage from the outside punch. It's easy to solve the problem. You can use the warm cloth to cover on the eyes to release the symptom. Besides, it's better for your to eat more food with vitamins and massage with some skin protection products, which can be helped to get rid of the bulging eyes. And the most essential and fast way is receiving a professional examination and eating some medicine to get this release.03/29/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Can I wear geek chic eyeglasses to the office?
- Are promotional eyewear safe to use?
- Does my child with red eyes need to stay off school?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?