Gregory A Meetze
Tyler charlesYes, your depression moods will cause vision problems like double vision. When your eyes are intense at the nerves, you will feel easily tired at the eyes. Then you will see things not that clear. You could use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to moisture the eyes and get the clear eye vision. The warm compress could also be the good way for you to treat the eye problems.03/28/2013
SavannahDepression is a painful sadness that interferes with daily life and includes hopelessness, anxiety, and more. Double vision is possible to be caused by high pressure in eye. Alcohol and tabacoo are also causes of double vision. Depression is easy to lead to high pressure in eyes. And low temper sometimes even low down immune system to cause some other body disorders.03/29/2013
chilloutshaIt seems to be weird but yes, depression moods can certainly cause blurred vision as a matter of fact. Depression could give rise to a decrease in your health condition, thus the eye nerves and eye pressure will be affected, which could lead to some bad feelings including blurred vision. Therefore, controlling your emotion, making it stay stable is very important. And if you are in depression, getting enough rest, do something that gives you pleasure and ask your doctor if the situation is serious, he will definitely get you out of this trouble.03/29/2013
- Is it normal to have double vision sometimes?
- What causes double vision in adults?
- Why do I have double vision after looking at computer screen?
- Can coughing cause double vision?
- What causes temporary double vision in adults?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause double vision?
- Can low blood pressure cause double vision?
- Can double vision be temporary?
- Why do i get double vision after reading?
- Can chemo cause double vision?