Sara scottIn order to cure your heterochromia, you need to take the surgery which will be safe and effective. Usually you should choose the big hospital with good reputation which will be reliable. In addition, you should choose the good doctor who has the great reputation at this career. Wish you cure it as soon as possible.03/29/2013
handsomestudgwIf your heterochromia is hereditary, I am sorry to tell you that there is almost nothing you can do about it, for there is no permanent cure for it. However, there are medications that can treat heterochromia, such as Lumigan (or Latisse). They can turn the light colored iris dark because of their certain side effect. The heterochromia is not a big issue. If it really bothers you, colored contact lenses can help you look better. Sometimes, heterochromia can be one symptom of other eye diseases like pigmentary glaucoma. So when a change in eye color suddenly occurs to you, you should have your eyes thoroughly examined.03/29/2013
Johnny W.It depends on the cause of heterochromia. Heterochromia is caused by heredity, chimerism,genetic mosaicism disease, or injury. If the heterochromia of a person is congenital, then it can't be cured. There is no way for this person to change. If it is triggered by disease or injury, the person will need to cure his or her disease or injury first.03/29/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?