Christian georgeYou should better go to see the doctor to see whether the scratched part of the eyes is serious. Usually if you do not treat it in time, the scratched part will cause the infection at the eyes and cause other eye problems for the whole body which you need to pay attention to. During this time, you should not eat the spicy food which may stimulate your eyes.03/28/2013
Luke oliverYes, you need to see a doctor before the corneal abrasion turns into corneal ulcer by infection. You may also need some first aid before seeing a doctor. You should wash your eyes with saline solution to flush away the foreign bodies. The other symptoms of scratched eyes, or corneal abrasion include feeling something in your eyes, eye pain, redness, blinking and sensitivity to light. You won't experience all the symptoms at the same time.03/29/2013
Alexander davidWell, it sounds really terrible, because a scratched eye is very dangerous and might even lead you to blindness. Since the situation is quite urgent, I suggest that you go to a large hospital for immediate treatment lest the situation get worse. Don't rub your eyes and try not to do anything on your own. Just head to the hospital for assistance. And keep an eye on your eye health from this point on.04/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?