come__tomorrowThe reading glasses are worked for men with problems seeing things near, not the myopia. Usually the old will have the problem at seeing things near and see them in blurry state. The Reading glasses will make them see clearly by the principle of concave mirror. A lot of old people use it to solve their problems at reading newspapers or reading books.03/28/2013
Luis williamsreading glasses really work when you are reading or watching something by making your vision more clearly. reading glasses are used by people with hyperopia, who find it difficult to read. With magnifying lenses, reading glasses can help these people to read and focus on close objects. reading glasses have various degrees of magnification to cater to different prescriptions. There are two main types of reading glasses. One is full lens reading glasses with the same level of magnification magnifying everything in view. This type is suitable for people who need to focus on close objects. The other is called bifocal lenses. They have small lenses and are more appropriate for reading.03/28/2013
KevinYes, reading glasses work well for presbyopia, a natural symptom caused by aging.They are prescription lenses used to correct the refraction just like eyeglasses for myopia. When a person is aging, he gradually lose the elasticity of the crystalline lens and power of cilliary muscles. As a result, he may find it difficult to focus on small objects and prints. When paralyzed beams enter their eyes, images are formed after their retina. They need to strengthen refractive power through reading eyeglasses.03/29/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?