b3aut1fulfr3ak7Yes, it is possible. When a person is under stress or depression, his body give different reactions including eye twitching. The possible causes of eye twitching include: 1. Stress, depression or other negative emotions 2. Eye fatigue or tiredness. When your eyes get tired, they twitch to relax themselves. A lack of sleep also cause eye fatigue. 3. Too much intake of caffeine and alcohol 4. Dry eyes syndrome 5. Allergies 6. A lack of certain nutrition03/28/2013
Ethan walkerYes, it is possible for you to get eye twitching because of depression. When you get depression, your immune system will be low. Your eyes may easily get infection because of the coming invisible bacterium. That is the real reason for the eye twitching. You could use some eye drops to get rid of the bacterium and make your eyes get moisture. At the same time, the warm compress is also a good way.03/28/2013
copyofmeAs a matter of fact, many factors can lead to eye twitching, and depression is one of the factors. Eye twitching is really uncomfortable and annoying, but it is not painful or harmful. Most people develop a minor eyelid twitch at some point in their lives. In most cases, it can recover by its own. In general, Fatigue is the most common reason that cause eye twitching. For example, if you stay up and overuse your eyes, you may get eye twitching the next morning. Besides, Stress and depression can also lead to eye twitching. As we all know bad mood and negative feeling is harmful to our health. In the last, If you take much coffee or drink much tea, you have high chance to get eye twitching, because coffee and tea is rich in caffeine which can lead to eye twitching.03/28/2013
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?