AlexanderNo, dry eyes can only cause wrinkles in the cornea. I guess your colleague means dry eye skin instead of dry eyes. Dry eyes symptom refers to a disease caused by lack of tears. While dry eye skin is just a skin problem. If there is a lack of water in skin, it is likely to get wrinkles. This works the same way when it comes to the skin around your eyes.03/28/2013
MichelleAs we know, with ages growing, our wrinkles will appear. Many people know that the eye wrinkles are mainly caused by the aging problems. However, the dryness of the skin around the eyes will also cause the eye wrinkles because of the intense state. The eyes will be so dry. Thus you should better eat some food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes and reduce the wrinkles around your eyes.03/28/2013
williamsAs a matter of fact, Wrinkles are caused by aging, and there is no direct connection between dry eyes and wrinkles. Aging is a natural part of human life which we can not avoid. However, there are also many methods that can slow down the speed of aging. In general, wrinkles can be worsened by sun damage as muscle movement as well as estrogen loss. We could do something to slow down your aging speed. Here are some suggestions for your consideration. 1: Drinking enough water and taking more exercise will be beneficial and helpful. 2: Protect your skin from sunlight, and try to avoid sun exposure without skin-protecting. Apply to sunglasses and suncream and it can be of use. 3: Vitamin E can also help reduce wrinkles, so put more fruits rich in Vitamin E on diet and you can get beautiful face. 4: Apply to skin care product.03/29/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?