cherry_bloss0mFirst of all, check if you have other discomfort apart from swollen eyes. Do you feel eye itchiness, eye pain, eye redness or eye strain? If so, you need to see a doctor to check what's wrong with your eyes. If not, you may just apply some antibiotic eye paste to your eyelids, because you are likely to be allergic to something.03/28/2013
Marissa edwardIf your swollen eyes are not that serious, you could just use some home remedies to cure it. You could use the warm compress by finding the clean cloth and hot water to reduce it and make the eyes get recovery. If you think they are serious, you should better go to see the doctor and accept the medical treatment.03/28/2013
HaeAs a matter of fact, there are numerous factors can lead to swollen eye. In general, infection, inflammation and allergies are the most common reasons. Besides, if you wear contact lense inappropriately, it can also lead to swollen eye. In general, swollen eyes can eased by home remedy.Here are some good ways for you to take: 1:You can drop some eye drops to ease your condition,and it can reduce the inflammation. 2: Take a cool compress on your eyes, and it can reduce swelling. 3: Avoid using contact lense and making up especially eyeshadow. 4: Don't rubbing your eyes,because it can worsen your condition. 5: Have a good rest, and keep a balanced diet. If your condition have not been improved , you had better see a doctor.03/28/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?