May YongYour eyes may get infection because of invisible bacterium. That is why you get the ache eyes. You should have the good rest for the eyes now. You need to use eye drops to get rid of the invisible bacterium. You could also use the warm compress as the good home remedy to treat the ache eyes. Your eyes will feel moisture and comfortable.03/29/2013
handsdown9871There may be two reasons for your pain in your eyes when you move them. For one, you may have open sores or scrapes in your eyes as a result of dry eyes. Have you ever had dry eyes before? If so, drip some eyedrops to lubricate your eyes. For the other, a certain muscle that control your eyes is possible to have been injured. Therefore, when you move your eyes, the muscle used cause pain. If it's more like this, you need to go to see a doctor.03/29/2013
castlemedicAfter working in front of the computer in a long time, the muscles around eyes may stiff and eyes will feel dry. Also, read too much or stare digital screen in a long time may also occur the same situation. These reasons are all causes of your hurt in eyes when move eyes. Sometimes you even experience redness and tearing in eyes. Allergy is also a consideration to cause ache in eyes when move eyes. Severe condition should be thought is that your iris may have some problems.03/31/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?