colourmevintageThere must be the reason for your crossed eyes. Your eyes may get infection because of the coming invisible bacterium. You should use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to make the eyes get clear. Then you could see the effect. You could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable and moisture.03/29/2013
RussDo you suddenly have crossed eyes? Or you have had they since you were born? In other words, are your crossed eyes congenital? If so, it must be strabismus which entails you a pair of prism glasses. If you suddernly get crossed eyes, it may be caused by uncorrected hyperopia. Your nerves in the brain are connected. When your eyes are stimulated to focus close things, they may also be controled to turn in.03/30/2013
Christian scottCrossed eyes are also known as strabismus. In most cases, it can result from weakness of the muscles in one or both eyes. At the earlier stage, crossed eyes can lead to disorientation or double vision. By the way, strabismus usually happen in babies and if do not get proper treatment, it may develop into amblyopia, or lazy eye. As a matter of fact, many different causes may lead to crossed eyes and it is difficult to classify them in families. Sometimes, severe farsightedness if left untreated can result in crossed eyes. In rare cases, significant head trauma may also lead to crossed eyes. The treatment of crossed eyes depends on the causes. 1: If you get crossed eyes through farsightedness, eyeglasses or contact lenses can help you 2: Surgery can also treat crossed eyes effectively, but it is expensive and risky. 3: Another effective and safe way is patching or covering the better-seeing eye, in order to strengthen the weakened eye.04/01/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?