John clarkPeople with square face usually have angular face with a strong jaw line. Besides, they also featured with broad forehead and square chin. And the length and width are proportional. So, eyeglasses that can soften their angular face are recommended. From this point, round eyeglasses and oval eyeglasses are good choices for them. Besides, butterfly shaped glasses also a nice choices.06/21/2012
cruelladeville0As you have a square face, you'd better choose a pair of round glasses. Usually rimless round glasses is good for your face shape. But only a few people will wear a pair of round glasses. Steven Jobs is one of them. Maybe some of them may think that round glasses are too classical. They don't follow the trend of nowadays. If you agree with that thought, you can have a try with the plastic framed glasses. Such as vintage glasses or ray ban sunglasses. They are very popular nowadays. And they make guys look very cool.10/25/2013
Luis williamsI think ray ban sunglasses can go well with a square face. They are very cool. You can have a look on the internet first. If your search "men with ray ban sunglasses", you will see many cool guys with a pair of ray ban sunglasses. My boyfriend has a pair of ray ban sunglasses. We bought them in an eyeglasses store last year. And the quality is very good.10/25/2013
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?