Nathan harrisIf you have the diabetics, you'd better not eat much sugar any more. You need to take more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes and make your eyes get comfortable. You could do the slow running exercise to keep the whole body health. You should keep the good mood everyday which is so vital for your healthy eyes.04/01/2013
Christina keithGenerally speaking, diabetes is a little troublesome, cause it will stem from some other problems at the same time, such as glaucoma, cataract and diabetic retinopathy. Firstly, drinking suitable amount of water is necessary. In addition, starches including bread, grains and starchy vegetables are healthy because they have more vitamins, which could effectively relief the symptom. By the way, jogging is also a great choice to improve your diabetes. Last but not the least, with diabetes, you'd better see a professional doctor regularly to avoid the condition become worse.04/01/2013
Alexander davidThere are five main eye supplements for diatetics: omega-3, gingko bilboa, Lutein, Benfotiamine and pycogenol. For patients of type 2 diabetes, 1000 mg of omega-3 twice a day can relieve eye dryness. One tsp of cod liver oil will also work. Gingko bilboa can help patients suffering from diabetic retinopathy by increasing the blood flow to the eyes. Take 240 mg of this supplement twice per day and 120 mg per time. Lutein reduces the possibility of getting cataracts and macular degeneration. Spinach, kale and collard greens are rich in lutein. 40 mg of lutein every day is ok. Benfotiamine causes blockage in the pathways that contribute high blood sugar thus prevents diabeticâ€™s retinopathy. Taking 100- 150 mg of benfotiamine three times a day is necessary. Pycogenol prevents capillaries from leaking in early retinopathy patients. 50 mg of pyconenol three times a day will work.04/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?