Gregory A MeetzeNo. Unlike a style, chalazion is a granuloma on your eyelid which is not infected or inflamed. It will remain the same way from now on. You can do nothing to help except for having it removed by surgery. The only way to eliminate it is surgery. You had better hurry up and have it removed surgically, otherwise it will be difficult to remove when it integrates into the tissue around it.04/03/2013
James greenWell, in my opinion, compared with ice, warm compresses can be more effective for chalazion. Generally speaking, eye chalazion is a lump of the lid that is caused by obstruction of the drainage duct of an oil gland within the upper or lower eyelid. And because of it, lump may increase in size. In some cases, your eyes may be red, warm, or painful. At this moment, you need to try some ways to treat it. For example, you can hold a warm, wet cloth on the eyelid and just repeat it for several times.04/02/2013
catgay2005A chalazion usually occurs on the upper eyelid. Chalazion is hard, painless mass typical comes up quickly over a few days. It is most coomon in people with oily skin. Some severe chalazion, that is, chalazion great, you can makes eyes deformation caused blurred vision. And chalazion may contribute to inflammation of eyelid. So many ways to be found out to relieve these conditions. First, apply ice cubes on eyes to reduce irritation and prevent blood rots in vessels on eyelids. Ice cubes are really good to heal chalazion. Second, you can try topical antibiotic eye drops or ointment to reduce acute allergies and bacteria. Also, tea bags help with heal chalazion indeed.04/02/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?