Mariah jaRed eye is an eye that appears red due to illness or injury. Injection and prominence of the superficial blood vessels of the conjunctiva, or sclera usual cause red eye. Everyday eat some fresh friuts and begetables to take vitamin supplements, such as apples, pineapple, tomatoes and spinach. Avoid being injuried to eyes and wipe eyes with hot washcloth to prevent from bacteria and virus.04/02/2013
walkingfetusRed eyes is usually the other name of conjunctivitis, whose commonest causes are infections of viruses, bacteria, chlamydia, and so on and so forth that lead to inflammatory reaction of the conjuntiva organisation. The main measure to cure it is to be in accordance with causative agent, with supportive treatment such as supplement of artificial tears when it is necessary. If it is the bacterial conjunctivitis, the frequently-used antibiotic medicine is aminoglycosides fluoroquinolones, amphenicol, tetracyclines, macrolides, etc.. If it is viral conjunctivitis, then antiviral drug would available sucn as interferon eye drops, 0.1% acyclovir eye drops and ganciclovir eye gelatin. If it is choamydiae infection, then you can use 15% sulfacetamide sodium or 0.1% rifampicin eye drops. Do not use water to wash your red eyes because there are some other viruses and bacteria that we can not see with our eyes in the water which may aggravate the conditions. Pay attention to your personal eye hygiene and do not share towels with others in case of contagious infection.04/02/2013
eddyWell, generally speaking, for red eyes, it can be mostly because of eye infection, or eye irritation. And in common, when you suffer eye infection or something like that, it will just make your eyes be red. And in some cases, itchy eyes can be possible too. Also, high eye pressure can make eye be red too. At this moment, in my opinion, you can just take some cool teabags which contain a lot of nutrients on your eyes. And then have a cold compresses. In that way, redness on your eyes can be relieved. By the way, eye drops can be used too.04/03/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?