DEREK GarranaYour swelling eyes must be reasonable. You may get the eyes infection because of the invisible bacterium. You should use something to stop it. You could use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to get rid of the bacterium in the eyes and use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. You could also eat more food with vitamin C to moisture your eyes. That is very important.04/11/2013
cazikMultiple reasons such as a bad sleep, too many fluids intake before bedtime, sun overexposure, frequent scratch by hands and allergy can cause swelling eyes. As a result, the tiny vessels around your eyes blocked. Further, a nasal congestion has the same impact. What is more, cooling agents, potato or cucumber slices, eggs whites and mint leaves can open the vessels and unblock the blood circulation. For example, after putting in the freezer for more than half hour, you can wrap an ice cube by wash cloth or cool tea bags, and then place on your eyes or forehead. As for the mint leaves, you can blend the water and mint thoroughly so that you can get rid of swollen eyes.04/11/2013
Sara scottThere are many possible causes of swelling eyes including: allergies, eye infections, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, and eye stye. You need to know to cause of your swollen eyes so that you will be able to know how to treat them. When you are allergic, you should figure out the allergen and keep yourself away from it. When you get eye infections or inflammations, you need to apply some antibiotic eye drops or ointments. In case of eye stye or blepharitis, you need hot compresses on daily basis and applying antibiotic ointments.04/12/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?