JadaGenerally speaking, if the damage to your eye is merely the black eye after you have your eyes examined thoroughly by an eye specialist, working out does not make a black eye worse. The black eye heals on itself, and the bruising fades within 7 days. If you have not had it examined, you had better not take a chance on working out in fear that you suffer a retinal detachment, which is serious and can cause permanent blindness. Under such circumstances, working out can worsen the retinal detachment. Good luck and wish you better soon.04/18/2013
StrikerSince you get the black eyes, you should not stop doing the exercise which may make the eyes problems get more serious. Working out will make the black eye become worse. You should stay at home and use some home remedies to treat the black eyes. You could use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. You should keep the healthy diet which will also be helpful.04/18/2013
walkietalkie1It is fine for you to do some exercises, because moderate amount of sports would not do much harm to your eyes or aggravate your black eyes. There are some reasons to cause your black eyes, such as inadequate rest or sleep, frequent staying up late at night, overall use of eyes, malnutrition in the eyes, and so on. To reduce and remove your black eyes, therefore, you should first of all develop a good habit of sleeping early and rising early. Do not often stay up too late at night, because the time from ten p.m. to two p.m. is the best time for the human body to rest and metabolize. Second, you should pay attention to allow your eyes to have adequate rest by stop the work or reading every hour to massage your eyes or watch objects in long distance. Thirdly, you can apply some eye cream to your eyes and then massage the skin under the eyes for two minutes. Eat more vegetables and fruits which are rich in vitamins, take in some cod-liver oil to supplement nutrition to your eyes. Putting slices of potatoes, apples, cucumders or so can also be helpful in reducing the black eyes.04/19/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?