Nicholas carterIf your eyes feel stinging, you need to use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to release your symptom. You should have the good rest for the eyes at the same time. You should also find the clean cloth and hot water to do the warm compress to make your eyes feel better. The warm compress is so effective and workable which you could have a try.04/18/2013
Angelica gilesI think you should first of all find out the factor which leads to the stinging in your eyes. When the eyes are lack of enough moisture and lubrication, the eyes can become dry and you will feel stinging in your eyes. Of course, if you overuse your eyes and feel fatigue, your eyes will be stinging, too. Besides, stinging in the eyes can be triggered due to smoke, cold, flu, pollen, eye infection, etc. If it is caused by such foreign particles as smoke, dust and irritants, thus as soon as you get rid of the particles, you will feel less stinging in your eyes. If you strain your eyes, thus what you need to do is to have a good rest. If your eyes are dry, you can drip some eye drops to keep them moist. Also you need to blink your eyes as much as possible. In addition, you can use a humidifier in your working place to keep your eyes moist.04/18/2013
ezycome_ezygoWhen your eyes are irritated or you are exposed to windy or smoky environment, you will have stinging sensation in your eyes. You can use home remedies to relieve the stinging sensation. You can try warm compresses. Soak a piece of clean and soft cloth in warm water, and then put it on your eyelids. This can be done ten times per time and several times per day. Artificial tears are also helpful. This kind of eye drops is preservatives-free, so it will not damage your eyes. If you have heating or cooling vents in your house or workplace, you should avoid being pointed by the vents directly. When you are outside the house, you should wear sunglasses. It is also necessary for you to see an ophthalmologist who will find out the exact cause and provide medical treatment.04/20/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?