KristyWhen you go tanning, you could just protect your eyes by wearing the sunglasses which could protect your eyes from the uv rays and other bad lights. The sunglasses with polarized role are so necessary which you need to own one when you go tanning. After tanning, you could also do something to protect the eyes surrounding skin by doing the warm compress.04/22/2013
christraperWell, a pair of sunglasses are great for your eyes when tanning. Recently, studies have found that over-exposure to ultraviolet rays like UVA rays can definitely damage the retina. Once it burns, we are blind naturally. Well, there are so many brands in the market containing Prada, Gucci, Calvin Klein and Marc Jacobs, while, they will cost you a lot. Besides, you can try to buy some knockoffs on internet trading platforms. The comments in the customer review section really help you to make decision. By the way, it is necessary to use sunscreen or other protective measures to avoid the possibility of skin cancer. The incidence can be decreased by limiting the exposure time to strong sunlight or other sources of UV lights.04/22/2013
John HendryWell, actually tanning can be very bad for your health, especially for your eyes. So you need to take some ways to protect your eyes. Generally speaking, because of the uv rays omitted by tanning bed, it will affect eyes, leading to some serious eyes problems. For example, it can lead to eye cancer, which is a potential consequence of excessive UV ray exposure. According to some researches, photoconjunctivitis, inflammation of the cornea, cataracts, and a flesh-like growth on the eye's surface can occur too. So it can be dangerous without any protection. Maybe you can just wear a pair of eye patch to protect your eyes from being invaded by uv rays. Also, mask can be good too.04/23/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?