Justin fergusYes, there is no denying that you can share your secrets and your dreams with your friends, but not your makeup, because makeup brushes and applicators can easily carry bacteria from one person to another. The obvious influence of sharing eye makeup is spreading eye infections, such as pink eyes and conjunctivitis. In a word, keep your eye makeup fresh and keep eye diseases away from you.04/20/2013
walkingtheskyWhat your mum says is right. Sharing eye makeup will not be good for your eyes which may let your eyes get infection because of the contagious bacterium. If you share the eye makeup with others, you could just get the bacterium because of the inner bad chemical materials. You should not do this. You should better do the makeup of eyes little which will be bad for your eyes.04/22/2013
MirandaYes, your mom is right. As we know, eye makeup is very personal and our eyes are sensitive. Sharing eye makeup, you eyes may get infected. And this will cause cross infection. Some eye disease is not obvious, so you may also catch eye disease. What's more, you may not suitable for others' make up. So you had better use your own.04/23/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?