ShelbyThere are two possible reasons: One is conjunctivitis or chlamydia trachomatis, including: conjunctivitis, keratitis, corneal foreign body, breaking the skin of the cornea, corneal ulcer, iritis and iridocyclitis, and so on. This kind of inflammatory diseases of the eye should quickly get treatment to improve the situation of intolerance of light eyes. The second is that eating diets are plain, lack of vitamins. You can eat more whole grains and vegetables, or you can take a multivitamin.04/22/2013
b1ggy_13Perhaps it is due to the bright light. As we know, our eyes need light to see clearly. Our retina collects the light entering our eyes and our brain process the light to obtain the pictures we see. However, it is common that we suffer pain in the eyes when we turn on the light after staying in a dim place for a long time, because when we go from a low light place to a bright area, our eyes have to adjust to the light by making our pupil smaller, which makes our eyes feel uncomfortable and painful. Or painful eyes maybe caused by overusing your eyes, under such circumstances, you need to massage your eyes to relieve the discomfort or you can apply cool compresses to your eyes to soothe the pain. Wish you better soon.04/22/2013
crazyuglycoyoteLight sensitivity is due to many reasons, medically it is called photophobia. It is a disease that can not tolerate light, including sunlight, fluorescent light etc. Symptoms like headache, eye pain, tearing. In most cases, migraine headache, cataract, corneal abrasion will cause photophobia. The most effective treatment first is to find the cause. Since there are so many reasons can lead to light sensitivity. By the way, people who have light eye color are more easily to get photophobia.04/23/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?