Yes, you can.
As long as you don't shake your eyes or do strenuous exercise, it's ok for you to bend over after cataracts surgery. The bottom line is you should not overload or do anything that affects your eyes.
Here are the dos and don'ts for you after cataract surgery.
1. Have enough sleep and rest. It's better to stay in bed all time except for having dinner or going to washroom.
2. Avoid rubbing or touching your eyes.
3. No strenuous exercise or weight lifting to prevent increased eye pressure or bleeding of the wound.
4. No overload to your eyes. Avoid doing work which strain your eyes a lot, such as, using computer, reading, watching TV.
5. Take in food rich in lutein and vitamin A, C and E.
Of course, yes, bend over will just lead to some eye damage in your eyes, especially after cataracts surgery. As we know that when your eyes are clouding, and that means cataracts may occur in your eyes. And to treat it, cataract surgery may be needed. And according to some experts, the recovery period after cataract surgery are so important that you should ignore it. And of course, bend over will just increase the eye blood pressure. In that way, it will just hurt your eyes, doing a negative effect on your eyes. In some cases, it will just slow down the recovery process. Also, heavy exercises after the surgery should be avoided. By the way, you should not overuse your eyes on watching tv or computer too.
Yes, bend over will cause hurt to your eyes after cataracts surgery which you need to pay a lot of attention to. You could avoid a lot of things after the surgery. You should not do fierce exercise a lot. You should not sit in front of the computers for a long time. You should also not smoke or drink which will make the cataracts come again.