Can oversized sunglasses protects your eyes when playing with bb guns?
I always watch my friend play with his bb gun then one day, the bb ricochet and hit him in the cheek area. Is it safe to wear oversized sunglasses when playing with bb gun?
Samuel hillSunglasses can protect our eyes when we playing bb guns. But if you wear a pair of oversized sunglasses, the sunglasses may slide on your nose or squeeze your temples, which will bring you uncomfortable and cause problems when you are playing the bb guns. The bb ricochet may easily hit your eyes if your sunglasses drop on the floor. So I suggest you to choose a pair of suitable sunglasses when you play the game.09/11/2013
edwardIt is not safe to wear the oversized sunglasses when you are playing with bb guns. The eyes might be hurt if the sunglasses slide from your nose. You can suggest your friend to buy a pair of new glasses to protect their eyes. And usually the sunglasses that are used for bb gun playing are not work the same as polarized sunglasses. So a pair of fake sunglasses for bb gun will be OK and they will cost you less than a pair of polarized sunglasses.10/28/2013
etilnusI think you'd better wear a pair of suitable sunglasses. And the sunglasses must be of high quality. I think the fake sunglasses can't protect your eyes too. You'd better watch this video first and then you will understand the quality of a pair of sunglasses is very important in protecting your eyes when you are playing with bb guns. http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=jCjV8-THPdY And the bb gun is very dangerous, don't let the children to play with it. If they use it to shot other people intently for fun, it may cause big problems.10/28/2013
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?