EthanYou can take chrysanthemum, ash bark, amur corktree bark, bergamot, mulberry leaf, safflower carthamus, sticktight ten grams each, and then soak them in cool water, and decoct them for about 15 minutes. Cover the bowl or the cup with the hard fiber container and then apply it to the eyes for about 5 minutes, one or two times a day. If this method functions well, you can stick to it, otherwise, you need to stop it and use other methods. You can use over-the-counter artificial tears, gels, or ointments to relieve the symptoms. You should try to avoid dry conditions; you can place a humidifier in your room to add the moisture of indoor air that is too dry due to air conditioning or heating. Also, you need to keep smoke or small particles from blowing into your eyes. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Take a break after you spend a certain time reading or exposing your eyes to the computer screen.04/23/2013
AdrianeI know a kind of herb will be good for your dry eyes. The chrysanthemum tea will moisture your eyes. Your eyes will feel not dry after drinking it. The role of it is so beneficial for your eyes. Your eyes will get released from the tiredness. At the same time, your dry eyes will get released. In order to cure your dryness of the eyes, you could take the home remedy of warm compress into consideration.04/25/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?