No eye exercises can help improve the eyesight actually.You'd better wear your glasses in case your vision become worse. Doing eye exercises just help relieve the eye strain and strengthen the eye muscles. The eye exercises can only correct the paralytic squint which is caused by uncorrected refractory error. Doing eye exercises regularly can keep our eyes healthy.04/14/2012
ElizaThere is no doubt that doing eye excises are good to our eyes. And there are people who improve their vision after long time of persisting eye exercise. But it is really take times and need perseverance. Anyway, doing eye excises is a good way keep our eye health. One of the simple eye exercises is to use a pen and draw the letter E on a piece of paper. Exercisers are required to put the paper near the eye and try to concentrate firstly on the uppermost bar, and then on the lowest bar and finally the center bar. After that, place the paper a few feet away and repeat such a process until the E on the paper is invisible. After that, bring back the pen and start a new round of the above steps.06/19/2012
- How to Do Eye Exercises to Improve Vision ?
- How to Improve Short Sightedness by Eye Exercises?
- Do eye exercises work to improve vision ?
- How long does it take for eye exercises to work ?
- Can eye exercises cure myopia?
- Can eye exercises cure astigmatism?
- Can eye exercises cure presbyopia?
- Are there eye exercises to improve presbyopia?
- What are exercises to enhance peripheral vision?
- What are eye exercises to reduce wrinkles?