chrissyonlineI think it is normal to have wrinkle when we smile. I am 24, and i also have wrinkle when i laugh though not too much on my face. But you can care of yourself to prevent from wrinkles because of sun exposure and aging. If you go out, you can wear sunglasses to shade your eyes. Besides, you shall use some cream on your face everyday to keep your skin moisture. In addition, keeping a easy and comfortable life is essential to prevent wrinkle.04/25/2013
ShannonYes, you can make your eyes wrinkle when you smile because of the muscle tension. With the age gets older, people will easily get eye wrinkles. In order to release the wrinkles at the eyes, you could use the oil essentials to adopt around the eyes to make the eyes surrounding parts get moisture and comfortable. You could have a try.04/29/2013
Benjamin garyIt is a natural thing which cannot be really avoided, facial expressions such as smiling, laughing, squinting, furrowing brows, and frowning can all attribute to wrinkles. Unavoidable as it is, there are things you can do to prevent them from becoming worse. Firstly, wear sunglasses when you are out because we usually squint our eyes as a natural response to the bright sun to prevent hurt. However, squinting and exposure to the sun can lead to permanent wrinkles eventually. Therefore, sunglasses are necessary. Secondly, ensure that you get enough sleep, at least 8 hours per night. And before you go to bed, you can apply a vitamin C cream around your eyes to make the skin softer and the creases less. Thirdly, drink plenty of water per day to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Fourthly, do not rub your eyes because the skin under the eyes is delicate, it is likely to wrinkle when you rub. By the way, smile is the most beautiful language in the world, believe it and keep smiling.04/29/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?