LisaYes, acid reflux will cause your dry eyes because of the dehydration you get. Your stomach will get affected. Your whole digestion system will cause you to get dehydration easily. In order to relieve this symptom of your dry eyes, you could use the eye drops to moisture the eyes. At the same time, you need to eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes.04/29/2013
b3st_deceptionsI am afraid that there is little possibility that acid reflux causes dry eyes. Dry eyes develop when the eyes do not produce enough tears to keep the surface the eyes lubricate and moist. Air conditioning or a dry heating system in your room can be responsible for your dry eyes, so what you need to do is to place a humidifier in your room to add moisture to the dry air or an air cleaner to filter out dust and other particles in the air. Insufficient blinking can also lead to dry eyes, so you should control your time spent on computer or TV. After staring at a computer or watching TV for about one hour, you need to rest your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes by doing some eye exercises or looking far into the distance. Another cause can be long-term contact lens wear, so you should not wear contacts over 8 hours per day if you did. To relieve such symptoms, artificial tears or eye drops are helpful.04/29/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?