Shelby harrisYea, wolfberry is good for eyes. The wolfberry is a deciduous woody perennial plant which grows up to 1 meter high in the north west of China. It is the fruit of Lycium barbarum and Lycium chinense, two every closely related species of boxthorn in the family Solanaceae including the potato, tomato, eggplant, chili pepper and tobacco. The wolfberry has high nutrient value and antioxidant content. Typical phytochemicals in wolfberry include polysaccharides, betaine, zeaxanthin, physalien, cyptoxanthin, sesquiterpenoids and triterpenes. In addition to improve vision, wolfberry can improve lymphocyte transformation rate and macrophage phagocytic function, hence enhancing immune system. With antioxiadant function, wolfberry can slow the ageing process. It can also inhibit DNA mutation and prevent the growth of cancer cells. By the way, chewing the wolfberry fruits can benefit the body more than steeping them in boiling water.05/02/2013
Danielle lewisYes, the wolfberry is a kind of very fantastic food or medicine natural good for your health. After long time eating this, your face will turn to pink and you eyes will be brighter. Why? It just because it contains abundant of polysaccharides, protein free amino acid, taurine, vitamin B1, B2, E, C, especially, the carotene's containing quantity is very high. Besides, a lot of mineral such as Potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, selenium are contained in this good fruit. So we can use it to heal the disease of dizzy or light-headedness as well as hypopsia or weak eyes sight. You can eat it very day but not too much, you would better take it less than 30 gram, or the rest of nutrients will waste if your body can not absorb such much.05/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?