Hunter jacksonYes, blackcurrant is very good for the eyes. Blackcurrant contains abundant amount of vitamin C, minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium, anthocyanin, and other phenolic substances. It can improve the visual functions for people. There are many lights in the surroundings that can damage the retina because of the forming of reactive oxygen and lipid peroxidation. And the anthocyanin, vitamin C, flavone, and phenolic acids in the blackcurrant are all very good antioxidant bioactivators which can supplement antioxidants for the eyes so as to protect the visual function. The most common way to use blackcurrant to protect your eyes is eating a moderate amount of blackcurrant everyday.05/03/2013
Alexander greenBlackcurrant offers many benefits for eyes. Blackcurrant is one of the potent antioxidants. It contains large amount of anthocyanosides which are good for eyesight especially when we are in the dark light environment. If you want to improve your night vision, you can eat more blackcurrants. Besides, blackcurrant also offers benefits for brain, digestive health. This kind of fruit is also rich in nutrient content. You can eat any blackcurrent raw. Many people often do this without having ill effects.09/18/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?