Monalololo...Your baby must be very naughty and lovely boy. In fact, i have meet that problem several years ago when i take care of my little baby brother. It doesn't matter and won't cause any bad problems to the baby. Just use water to clean the eyes, as well as his face. It will be fine. You shall take the baby more carefully later and do not let him again.05/02/2013
comingourloudNormally speaking, it will not hurt your babyâ€™s eyes at all, because the pee is a kind of body fluid of your baby, if your baby is wholesome and health, the pee is harmless and natural without chemical staff. You just need some clean water to wash his eyes and weep the excessive water with clean towel, even the eye drop is no need. When your baby cry, all the residual pee will wash out from his eyes. No worries at all!05/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?