Ghassan S.I don't think it is blurry vision to be blamed for the nausea, but the two symptoms always accompany with each other. People always claimed to have a few hours of blurry vision and then nausea and headache come. Normal causes of these symptoms include high blood pressure, low blood pressure, too much alcohol and fibromyalgia. If you go through the blurry vision and nausea sometimes, I suggest you to visit a doctor for further examination to see if any immediate actions needed. Blurry vision and long time eye fatigue might cause headache, pain in should and muscles. High blood pressure sometimes could be dangerous, especially for aged people. Find out the root so that you can get proper treatment.05/14/2013
John HendryAs far as i know, blurry vision won't cause nausea. Blurry vision are usually caused by myopia, presbyopia, astigmatism, tired eyes as well as eye drops use etc. They is no connection with nausea. However, nausea is an uneasiness of the stomach. And it often caused by overeating, brain tumor, heart attack, intense pain and food poisoning etc. If you suffer blurry vision and nausea, you'd better see a doctor to check what's wrong with you.05/14/2013
Aaron mayWell, in my opinion, it is possible to have nausea when you have blurry vision. But on the other hand, we cannot say blurry vision cause nausea. Generally speaking, for the blurry vision, you should know that it occurs, when you look at objects, and cannot see it clearly. And you can only see a single blurry and unclear image of an object. But on the other hand, nausea is the sensation of unease and discomfort in the upper stomach and head with an urge to vomit. And as you know that it is a problem of the stomach. So in my opinion, there is nothing to do with eyes. So you do not need to worry about it.05/15/2013
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- Why is my right eye getting blurry?
- What causes temporary vision blurry?
- Why is my vision blurry after i hit myself in the eye by mistake?
- Can neck pain cause blurry vision?
- Can gout cause blurry vision ?
- What food causes blurry vision?
- Can eye makeup cause eye irritation ?