classiccarguy89Don' t worry, it is not that bad. It is just caused by your tear glands which usually produces excessive tears. But I think this mostly happens when something gets into your eyes by accident. It is really kind of normal, you need to relax your intense feelings. And it only costs you a few tears, just calm down, everything will be fine. Although some people take it as an eye infection, I don' t think it is that serious. Well, if you still feel worried, you may go to an eye doctor.05/27/2013
walkwithme21It is impossible to get tearing eyes without reason. Your eyes may get some trouble. Usually, the common causes of tearing eyes are tired from seeing computer screen or reading book. If so, it will be OK after having a good eye rest. If not, your eyes may caused by some eye problems such as eyelid inflammation, ectropion, hay fever, ingrown eyelashes as well as pink eyes. If this happen, you'd better treat your eyes immediately with some antibiotic eye drops. Hope this can help you.05/27/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935It is normal for your eyes to tear up. However, if your eyes tear up very often, you need to pay much attention to them, since there might be some problem. Generally speaking, if the eyes were stimulated by the cold air or wind, there will be more tear. Here I still suggest you to see a doctor firstly.01/08/2015
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?