CharleyThere are many factors that contribute to eye bags. In common, lacking of sleep, tired, reading too much and drinking too much water at night can be the causes. Besides, some eye diseases are the reason of eye bags such as pink eyes, eye infection, eye allergy and damages from accident etc. If so, after you cure your eyes, you can get rid of eye bags. In addition, gene is another reason for the eye bags. If you got it from heredity, you are suggest to take a eyelid surgery to remove the eye bags.05/30/2013
CHENEYIt is kind of in relation with your age, I think. In fact, not just eye bags, as you age, some other eye problems such as dark circles, eye wrinkles and some other bad eye problems will also come to find you. You can do nothing to stop this. But you can just stop complaining and begin to take action to this. From now on, you need to control the salt you take in every day, and it has been proved that people who eat less salt can live a longer life. What is more, you need to get enough sleep every day. Don' t stay up any more or at least try not to stay up, okay? If it is convenient for you, you may give yourself a cool compress when you lie on the bed.05/30/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?