IeffTo cure puffy eyes, you shall find the reason why your eyes are puffy. If your puffy eyes caused by infection, you shall use some antibiotic drops to reduce the puffiness. If your puffy eyes caused by allergy, you shall see a doctor and consult a treatment. If your puffy eyes caused by tired, getting a good rest can cure it. Anyway, no matter what cause the puffiness of the eyes, you can apply cold compress to reduce it temporarily. But cold compresses can't cure puffy eyes, So, still required to find the causes so as to cure it. If your eyes get puffiness seriously, consult a doctor.05/30/2013
David garciaIn order to solve them, you have to find what causes them so that you can take right measures. First of all, make sure you get enough sleep every day. If you already have good living habits, then I guess your puffy eyes may be caused by a sinus infection. You need to decide if you need to go to an eye doctor according to the extent how you suffer from it. By the way, do you have hemorrhoid cream? You can get some of that coz you can apply some hemorrhoid cream under your eyes. I am sure this will give you a direct good effect.05/30/2013
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How to Do Cucumber Eye Treatment?
- what causes eyelids to be puffy?